Your online security is important to us.
KRM websites are—and have always been—safe from the security vulnerability known as Heartbleed. For more information on Heartbleed, read this article
How Can Leading Edge Technologies Grow your Service Business?
Join us for an exclusive Webinar for AIA members on September 18, 2013
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
|1:00 PM -
|12:00 PM -
|11:00 AM -
|10:00 AM -
|5:00 PM -
Advancements in cloud, in-memory computing, product visualization, and mobile technologies are impacting both our personal and professional lives in ways we never imagined. These advancements are changing both our customers’ and our employees’ expectations.
But technology for the sake of technology does not make the business case for an investment.
Join us for a Webinar on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 to discuss how technological advancements, when applied strategically, can help you exceed the expectations of your service customers and enable growth in your aftermarket service business.
- The impact that cloud, in-memory computing, product visualization and mobility have made on customer expectations
- How these advances can be leveraged across your service organization to differentiate your services from competitors
- How new technologies can be applied to develop completely new service offerings – which can grow your service portfolio and market share
- How Clockwork Solutions leveraged SAP in-memory technology to enhance their predictive capability
- Christopher MacLuckie – Director, A&D Aftermarket Service Solutions, SAP
- Ulf Guttmann – Solution Manager, CRM Service, SAP
- Shawn Brodersen – Head of NA Solutions, HCL America
- Joe Berti – CEO, Clockwork Solutions