Complimentary webinar for board members, executive team members, and chief risk officers
An overview--plus questions and answers--about director and officer
insurance protection issues, including the views of four specialists.
The exposure of bankers and their boards has never been greater.
Regulatory ratings can plummet unexpectedly. Accounting policies can undo profits. Shareholders get angry faster. The Dodd-Frank Act adds to the burden of responsibility for Directors and Officers. The law of "unintended consequences" reigns.
FDIC's lawsuits against directors and officers of failed banks have already begun. The risk of civil money penalties haunts leaders of banks even when closure isn't an issue.
How can officers and board members have the best insurance protection possible and how can Chief Risk Officers help them? By building an understanding of the risks, and the roles of internal protections and external forms such as D&O insurance.
Among the points to be covered in this free 60-minute webinar panel discussion:
- Basic protections against D&O risks
- Misconceptions about protection and coverage
- Common gaps in insurance protection--and how to fill them
- Why "bailing out" is no solution to exposure
- Unexpected sources of risk--and how to help reduce them
- What you can learn from current regulatory actions
Audience members will have the opportunity to submit questions to speakers.
Confirmed panelists include:
Sponsored by Zurich