Unable to Attend?
To order an audio CD recording of this event, click Recordings on the menu.
There's a strong relationship between profitable companies, highly engaged employees and great customer service. To help guarantee your business success today as well as in the future, a total company-wide commitment to providing the ultimate customer service experience should be your first priority.
But what precisely is the ultimate customer experience? And how do you go about developing it?
To begin, you need to get beyond typical "frequent buyer" and "customer appreciation" programs. You need to truly differentiate your company from your competitors, and transform loyal customers into an extension of your company's sales, marketing and product development teams.
Get started on April 14th, 2009 by attending Kiplinger's newest 90-minute interactive audio conference. You'll discover a step-by-step strategy to distinguish the Customer Service Heroes on your staff and motivate them to demonstrate unconditional commitment to maintaining customer loyalty. This presentation will show you how to:
- Identify and hire people who already understand the importance of customer loyalty and can quickly apply what they know,
- Determine what motivates employees from each generational group -- especially the "Millennials" -- to put forth their best effort,
- Show employees how to "speak the language" of your customers,
- Provide comprehensive, practical customer service training -- beyond mere policies and procedures -- in real time,
- Communicate clearly and regularly with staff members to avoid misunderstandings,
- Be a coach rather than a cop,
- Resolve conflicts not only between staff members but also between employees and customers,
- Confront uncooperative employees using the "Behavior Blindness" technique,
- And much more.
About the Presenter
has been a passionate instructor, engaging speaker and independent business consultant for more than 20 years. As president of Hacker & Associates in Atlanta, Georgia, she works with firms of all kinds -- from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies -- throughout North America to build effective management practices. Over the years more than half a million participants have benefited from her customized seminars on topics such as troublesome workplace issues, recruiting, retention, evaluating employee performance, change management and more. In addition, Carol is the author of 13 books, scores of audio CDs and more than 400 published articles.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Event registrants may cancel their registration without penalty anytime prior to the start of the event.