Principal, Crescenzo Communications
IABC All-Star Speaker
Guerilla Research: How to Conduct a Do-It-Yourself Audit
You'd like to be able to conduct research and measure your various communication channels and tools, but you don't have the time or the money and you don't do "numbers."
Sound familiar? Well, you're not alone. Too many communicators think they only have two choices when it comes to research and measurement:
1. Bring in an outside, high-priced consultant; or
2. Don't do it at all.
There is, however, a third option: Do some "Guerilla Research" on your own. This research won't give you the 95-page report a consultant would be able to provide, but it will give you tons of information and easy-to-understand data that will help you improve your communication efforts.
In this very practical Webinar with noted communication expert Steve Crescenzo, you'll learn:
- Measurement tactics and tricks for time-strapped communicators who are on a shoestring budget.
- How to get the data that will drive your communications forward--without driving you crazy.
- What kinds of research will yield the most bang for your limited buck.
- How to conduct interviews with executives that will establish you as a strategic business partner.
- How to set up and run "Guerilla-style" focus groups that will tell you what's working and what isn't.
- How to package the information into presentations that you can use to drive change in the organization.
About the Presenter
In his work as a seminar leader, speaker, journalist and consultant, Steve Crescenzo has helped thousands of communicators improve their print, online, and face-to-face communication efforts. He has three times been rated the No. 1 speaker at IABC's World Conference.
Event registrants may cancel their registration without penalty anytime prior to the start of the event.
Product Return Policy
All audio recording purchases are final.