Women see the world through a distinctive lens. What they see is defined by what they notice, what they value, and how they connect the dots. That female vision constitutes women's most powerful asset in the workplace, a capacity that women and organizations can and must use to strong advantage.
Special Bonus: All registrants receive a FREE copy of Sally Helgesen’s and Julie Johnson’s soon-to-be published book, The Female Vision: Women’s Real Power at Work.
From Sally Helgesen, the author of the landmark work, The Female Advantage, and Julie Johnson, a thought leader in the field of executive coaching, comes a brilliant and strongly argued new book. Drawing on multiple strands of research, including their own Satisfaction Profile survey, Helgesen and Johnson offer a fresh and even startling perspective on the true value that women bring to work.
In this premiere webinar event, we invite you to join them in conversation and discuss their research, findings and strategies to learn how to engage, energize and support the talented women in your organization.
The extraordinary power of the female vision has been overlooked because it is countercultural in most organizations and its benefits can be hard to measure in conventional ways . But as Helgesen and Johnson make clear, the current reality of a team-based, service-oriented, and interconnected global business environment requires precisely those skills that the female vision brings to the table. The payoff to smart organizations in terms of creativity, strategic insight, and the ability to engage and inspire diverse talents is game-changing.
In this interactive 90-minute dialogue, participants will:
- Gain groundbreaking new insights from the author of The Female Advantage
- Redefine and articulate what women have to offer the world and the organization
- Obtain a fresh and actionable perspective to leverage women's best talents
- Understand how the female vision provides vital clues about relationships, shifting markets and potential conflicts
- Learn how women's focus on the quality of day-to-day experience rather than abstract measures of achievement can restore balance to a 24/7 workplace
- Gain insights into how women's penchant for viewing work in a larger social context can reinvigorate employee engagement at a profound and authentic level
We encourage you to bring your entire team and take advantage of this rare opportunity.
About the Speakers
is the author of five books, including the classic best-seller, The Female Advantage
, celebrating its 20th year in print, and The Web of Inclusion
, described by The Wall Street Journal
as one of the best books on leadership ever published. She is an international speaker and groundbreaking thinker on leadership and organizations.
, a graduate of the Harvard Business School, is considered to be one of America's most experienced and well respected coaches. She has coached hundreds of senior executives in blue chip companies and has worked with many of the most successful women in the Fortune 500. Her work has been published in the Harvard Business Review
as well as in the noted book, Coaching for Leadership
Event registrants may cancel their registration without penalty anytime prior to the start of the event.